The drinking diet is a diet to lose weight and cleanse the body at the cellular level of the "strict" category, in which one should not eat any solid food.
The task of an alcoholic diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system, without significantly reducing the intake of nutrients, vitamins and microelements in the body.
Alcoholic diet: menu
The drinking diet menu can be adapted to your taste preferences, regardless of age, gender and excess weight, by choosing from the following liquids:
- Broths.Broths based on lean beef or veal, chicken, lean fish are allowed. Vegetable broths of any vegetables. A small amount of salt is allowed; hot spices and vegetables are excluded;
- Liquid dairy productsno more than 1. 5-2. 0% fat. Kefir, fermented cooked milk, drinking yogurt without food additives. Milk is poorly absorbed by the adult body, so it is not recommended to use it;
- Juices,only freshly squeezed from unsweetened fruit. If you are not allergic to citrus, it is best to drink orange or grapefruit juices;
- Any tea- black, green, red, white, fruit. Without sugar or sweeteners, it is allowed to add lemon or milk;
- Kissels and compotesof fruit, berries, oatmeal jelly. Without sugar, sweeteners, starch or gelatin;
- Wateris required. Regardless of the diet menu to drink, you need to drink 1. 5 liters of pure plain water per day without gas.
It is forbidden to add sugar and any sweeteners, including natural ones, to the drinks on the diet menu. Alcohol, packaged juices, spicy and hot seasonings, any vegetable oil, dairy products with a fat content of more than 2%, fatty broths are excluded. Salt in small quantities can be used in the preparation of liquid soup mash.
It is recommended to include a liquid vegetable puree soup every day (at least 1 time) in the diet menu to drink. Recommended recipes for simple vegetable soups:
- Vegetable puree soup.A medium-sized potato, several cauliflower inflorescences, a couple of small carrots per liter of liquid. Pour the potatoes cut into large cubes with broth or water, put on fire. When it boils, add the cauliflower and carrots and cook until tender. Onions, peeled peppers are added to taste. Boiled vegetables are cooled and mashed in a blender, broth is added to the desired consistency (not very thick);
- Puree soup with turnips.70-100 gr. turnips and potatoes, 50 gr. carrots and leeks, a glass of skim milk. Finely chopped vegetables are boiled until tender in lean broth or water, after cooling, with a small amount of broth, grind in a blender or pass through a sieve. Hot milk is poured, you can add a little salt.
In the menu of the diet to drink, other options are possible for preparing pureed soups, taking into account personal taste preferences and the restrictions described above.
Alcoholic diet for 7 days
Compliance with an alcoholic diet for 7 days allows you to purify the body of toxins and toxins, without exhausting it or subjecting it to severe stress. The result of an alcoholic diet, according to reviews, will be 4-7 kg of weight lost in 7 days.
Only one of the liquid products (soup puree, broth, kefir, gelatin and others) can be taken as the basis of a 7-day drinking diet - a mono diet. But it is more useful to alternate days, using different liquids, which will more fully provide the body with the necessary nutrients and diversify the weekly menu.
According to reviews, the 7-day alcoholic diet is easier to tolerate if you alternate, without a certain sequence, the following days of consumption:
- 1 - dairy products, fat content not more than 1. 5-2. 0%: kefir, milk, fermented cooked milk, drinking yogurt without fillers;
- 2 - vegetable and lean meat broths or pureed soups based on them;
- 3 - freshly squeezed fruit juices from sweet and sour fruit;
- 4 - various types of freshly brewed loose tea, optionally with milk or lemon;
- 5 - jelly, only from fresh fruits and berries;
- 6 - compotes of fresh fruit and berries or dried fruit;
- 7 - oatmeal jelly.
Drink 1. 5 liters of drinking water without gas every day for the whole week. To avoid morning swelling, it is not recommended to drink immediately before bedtime.
As a result of an alcoholic diet, according to reviews, loose stools can be observed in the first days, this is normal.
The decrease in the intake of nutrients and the lack of habitual chewing movements can also cause irritability, weakness, dizziness, deterioration in performance.
Alcoholic diet: contraindications
A strict alcoholic diet is categorically contraindicated in case of:
- Any problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- Heart or kidney disease;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Weakened general state of the body;
- Propensity to edema;
- Hypertension or hypotension.
Before starting an alcoholic diet, it is best to undergo a medical examination and consult a doctor. In case of persistent manifestations of negative symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headache, dizziness, the diet should be stopped.
Stop drinking alcohol
Temporary proportions of withdrawal from the drinking diet 1: 2, for example, it is necessary to stop the alcoholic diet for 7 days 2 weeks. The exit should be gradual and careful so as not to injure the gastrointestinal tract with solid food, from which he weaned during the drinking diet. It should be gradually, once every 2-3 days, first introduce fruits, vegetables, cereals into the diet, then low-fat protein products. It is recommended to start consuming sugar 2 weeks after the end of the alcoholic diet.
As a result of an alcoholic diet, according to reviews, the stomach is significantly reduced in volume and does not stretch with a gradual exit from the diet. This allows you to saturate with less food, reduces appetite and leads to gradual weight loss.
While following an alcoholic diet, especially in the long term, it is recommended to take a complex of minerals and vitamins to maintain the normal functioning of the body.
It is recommended to follow an alcoholic diet no more than once a year, preferably after consultation and under medical supervision.