The article is dedicated to the watermelon diet, a popular nutritional program that will allow you to lose extra pounds in the shortest possible time and get your body back to normal. Next, you will familiarize yourself with the rules of this diet, study its detailed menu, find out the pros and cons, and also get acquainted with the reasoned reviews of those who have lost weight and the recommendations of experienced specialists on the organization of an individual system.
Features of this diet
The watermelon diet is a one-component diet that involves the consumption of the fruit of the same name. This nutritional system requires rigorous calculation, since chaotic consumption of a sweet product can cause problems for the body. To prevent this from happening, always try to responsibly calculate the required amount of fruit consumed.
An approximate calculation looks like this: for every 10 kg of your weight, you need to eat at least 500 g of ripe pulp, and the total weight of the eaten watermelon should not exceed 5 kg. At the same time, the structure of the plant will certainly delight you, because it contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
As for the types of watermelon diet, today, in practice, there are three fundamental program variants, namely:
- Difficult. . . A diet option you can rely on for 5-14 days. According to the rules of this system, you should only eat watermelons and drink clean water every day. Once every 3 days, it is allowed to eat crackers and bran. The result will be a weight loss of 3 to 10 kg, depending on the period during which you have been in the program.
- Light.A variant of the system that is calculated for 10 days. In this case, in addition to the main fruit, you can eat vegetables, fruits, cereals and rye bread. At the same time, watermelon is included in the diet only in the morning and at lunchtime.
- Free. . . The ideal program for those who cannot survive the harsh constraints. It involves the consumption of any healthy food and one-time daily use in the watermelon menu. You can sit on such a program for more than 3 weeks.
How to choose the right fruit
An important point of the program described in the article is the choice of worthy fruits. Since the effectiveness of losing extra pounds depends on watermelon, its acquisition should not be negligent. In order not to make incorrect calculations and choose a truly mature and healthy plant, try to rely on the following nuances:
- Sound. . . Pat the rind of the fruit before purchasing. If you hear a shrill, shrill sound that resembles a void inside, the product can be considered ripe.
- A place. . . Be sure to contact certified outlets. There are currently a large number of nitrate-grown watermelons on the market.
- Cleaning. . . Before cutting, wash the fruit responsibly using running water and a brush.
- Storage.Sliced fruit should be kept in the refrigerator for no more than a day. After this period, the plant loses its beneficial properties.
- Dangerousness.To check the plant for the presence of harmful substances in its composition, it is enough to cut a small amount of pulp and put it in water for 15 minutes. If the liquid is colored, it is not recommended to consume the berry.
An important influence on the effectiveness of the watermelon diet is played not only by the quality of the fruit itself, but also by compliance with the basic rules that will allow you to gain less than 10 kg in just a week. If you want to get high results from the diet in question, try to pay attention to the following points:
- Do not exceed the daily dose when consuming berries. It is allowed to eat no more than 5 kg, and we talked about the calculation earlier.
- Saturate each meal with fruit for the best effect.
- Make sure you drink clean water. Although the berry is saturated with liquid, you should consume at least 1. 5-2 liters of clean water per day.
- Try to divide your food list into at least 6 meals. You should eat fractionally, every 2-3 hours.
- Take a sweet exit, the duration of which should be twice the period of the diet.
Experienced nutritionists do not recommend using a diet on the fetus under consideration for more than 5 days. It can cause serious complications in the work of the whole organism.
List of approved products
Depending on the type of program, the menu can please you with a variety of variations. With the hard regime, you will only eat the pulp of the fruit and drink a lot of water, while the light and free types of food will give you the opportunity to use a wide variety of ingredients, on which you can create a solid variety of dishes that can satisfy the interests of even notorious gourmets. In this case, the main condition is that all products are healthy.
Trying to form a truly worthy version of the watermelon program menu, be sure to pay attention to prohibited products.The correct diet categorically prohibits the use of:
- canned food;
- Fast food;
- smoked products;
- sugar and salt;
- flour products;
- sweets and pastries.
As soon as you choose the type of watermelon diet for yourself and get acquainted with the list of products that can and cannot be used when forming an individual menu, start creating your own diet. At the same time, we note that the watermelon nutrition system is largely based on proportions that provide for standardized formulas. Each consumer can calculate the required quantity of products.
In addition, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with an approximate diet for 3 days, which will surely delight you with its result.
- 1 meal: a glass of green tea.
- Meal 2: vegetable salad.
- 3 meals - watermelon according to your weight.
- 1 - salt-free cereals.
- 2 - a portion of lean baked fish.
- 3 - the main fruit.
- 1 - boiled chicken egg.
- 2 - a portion of steamed fish.
- 3 - the main berry.
The watermelon diet is one of the most effective programs for losing excess body fat. In addition, this diet also has a number of other positive nuances that you simply need to take into consideration.The benefits of a time-tested diet include:
- acceleration of metabolism due to the stabilization of the digestive tract;
- cleanse the body of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances;
- normalization of the urinary system and intestines;
- lower cholesterol levels;
- minimize the risk of cancer;
- easy adaptation to the program;
- withdrawal of excess fluids without undue stress on the kidneys;
- lack of a painful feeling of hunger;
- acceptable cost;
- intense effect on any organism.
With the correct use of watermelon in the diet, a man can restore his potency.
Cons, side effects and contraindications
After considering the merits of a nutrition program, be sure to look into his drawbacks. There aren't many of them and they are mostly general in nature.The disadvantages of the system include:
- Seasonality. . . It is quite difficult to find watermelons for sale in the winter. Decent fruits for weight loss are sold only in the summer, at most until mid-autumn.
- Many unsuitable berries. . . Nitrates and other chemicals used for processing watermelons severely affect their internal structure, which automatically affects the effectiveness and safety of the diet plan. Unfortunately, there are more and more harmful berries on sale every year.
- Lack of protein. . . There is no element in watermelon that is so useful for our hair, nails and skin, which is why during a long diet you will experience a serious need to consume additional vitamin and mineral complexes.
- To load.Systematic consumption of watermelon heavily loads the urinary system. Therefore, it is best for people with kidney problems to consult a competent doctor in advance for advice.
- Fatigue. . . When using the hard version of the watermelon system, remember that your body is under extreme stress during the entire weight loss period. Therefore, you need to try to relieve him of excessive mental and physical stress.
As you familiarize yourself with the cons of a nutrition program, study its contraindications as well. Without proper consultation and professional advicethe watermelon diet is prohibited for the following people:
- people with chronic diseases or diseases at the stage of their exacerbation;
- those suffering from large kidney stones;
- individuals with intestinal adhesions, enuresis, gastritis, high acidity, as well as diseases of the prostate and pancreas;
- pregnant women and mothers during the lactation period.
How to get out of the diet
Another major issue in the watermelon diet is the exit phase. Your result directly depends on how responsibly you approach that stage, or rather, how well you save it. With an irresponsible exit, excess weight will very quickly return to problem areas.To avoid such an unpleasant situation, try to consider the following important points:
- Eat fractionally, at least 5-6 times a day.
- Initially, introduce only plant foods into the diet, then porridge, meat, and so on.
- It is recommended to add no more than 1-2 products to the diet daily.
- Keep drinking plenty of water, at least 2 liters.
- Chew everything thoroughly.
- Expand the diet, increase physical activity.
- Try to eat only healthy foods, be sure to exclude salt and sugar from the diet.
In order for the watermelon diet for weight loss to bring its results, the rules alone are not enough, reviews of those who have lost weight are needed. Only on real data will you be able to implement a program that, on the one hand, will delight efficiency, and on the other hand, will give an adequate level of safety from interruptions and problems with the body.
In addition, we have prepared several reviews for you with recommendations from experienced doctors. This information will surely help you fix your menu, aiming for a better result.
Review number 1
I spent 3 days on a watermelon diet and nothing. He ate only the pulp of a berry and drank water. I had to use other diets. Buckwheat really helped me the most for a month.
Specialist recommendations:In 3 days you should have lost 1. 5 to 3 kg. The lack of a result indicates that you have miscalculated your diet or that your body needs much longer to start responding to such a difficult menu.
Review number 2
Two weeks of a light watermelon program paid off. Dumping is very easy and you feel pretty euphoric. True, sometimes there was discomfort in the abdomen. Too bad about the quality of the watermelons.
Specialist recommendations:Fruits must be chosen very carefully. Try to trust supermarket products. Markets and eateries rarely offer truly healthy berries.
Review number 3
He ate as usual, but every night he delighted in a watermelon. I also went to play sports. The result is excellent. And before I started eating watermelons, weight loss was slow and then increased several times. I monitor my weight closely.
Specialist recommendations:You have a great diet that should be good for you. The only thing I can recommend is fasting days. At least once a week, free your body of food and let it recycle what it has accumulated.
Watermelon is extremely useful for diseases such as gastritis, hepatitis A, gallbladder diseases, arthritis, hypertension, anemia, and more.
A properly selected and responsibly developed food diet is, on the one hand, an excellent opportunity to combat excess weight, and on the other hand, an opportunity to create optimal working conditions for the whole body. The Watermelon Diet is, at the same time, an excellent example of programs that have won the trust of millions of viewers around the world. Thanks to her, not only ordinary consumers lose weight, but also world pop stars. The reasons for such widespread popularity of the program are none other than its high efficiency, convenience and ease of implementation. Create your watermelon menu now and head to the nearest grocery store for ripe, high-quality fruit.